Bulletin 42 (Spring 2008)Download
- "The Future of the European State: Some Historical Reflections on the German Case"
James J. Sheehan
- "Comment on James Sheehan’s Lecture"
- "Under Open Skies": Reflections on German Unification"
- The Early Years of the GHI: An Interview with the Institute’s Founding Director, Hartmut Lehmann
- "I Am No Anti-Semite, but I Am Also No Jew": German Liberalism and the "Jewish Question" in the Third Reich
- "Spaceship Earth": Envisioning Human Habitats in the Environmental Age
- Death in Berlin, 1933–1961
- The Geography of Germanness: Recentering German History in Interwar Poland
- Local, Regional, and Global Constructions of Christianity: Religious Communication Networks, 1680–1830
- Reading Hamburg: Anglo-American Perspectives
- Uncertain Environments: Natural Hazards, Risk, and Insurance in Historical Perspective
Uwe Lübken and Christof Mauch
- Pleasure, Power and Everyday Life under National Socialism
Stefan Becker, Stephanie De Felice, Philipp Hertzog
- A Humanitarian as Broad as the World: Abraham Lincoln’s Legacy in International Context
- Medieval History Seminar 2007
- Carola Dietze
- Practices and Power in the Everyday Life of the Twentieth Century: A Symposium in Honor of Alf Lüdtke
- Terrorism in Pre-Revolutionary Russia: New Research and Sources in Europe and the United States
- 16th Annual Symposium of the Friends of the GHI and Award of the Fritz Stern Dissertation Prize
Richard F. Wetzell