Bulletin 6 (Spring 1990)Download
Descriptions of Research Projects
- German-Speaking Refugee Scholars of the Thirties at Historically Black Colleges"
Gabrielle Simon Edgcomb
- "History of the Prison System in the United States, 1776 to 1860"
- "Imperialism and Slavery. The Expansion of the Southern States, 1812-1860"
- "Washington, Bonn, and the Problem of Nuclear Sharing and Nuclear Control in the 1950s"
- "The Office of Strategic Services and the German Anti-Hitler Opposition During World War II"
- "The German Bürgertum, 1750-1950"
Kenneth F. Ledford
- "Enemy Aliens and the American Home Front in 19 World War I"
- "Gender and Social Stability. The Restructuring of West German Society 1945 to 1955"