Bulletin 23 (Fall 1998)Download
Conference and Workshop Reports
- "America's War and the World: Vietnam in International and Comparative Perspectives."
- "The International Financial System: Past and Present."
- "A Challenge for the United States and Europe: The Vision of an Atlantic Civilization."
- "Memory, Democracy, and the Mediated Nation: Political Cultures and Regional Identities in Germany, 848-1998."
- "The Plurality of Publics: Metropolitan Culture and Performance in Germany Around 1900."
- "Ostpolitik: Domestic and International Dimensions, 1962-1974."
- "Fact or Fiction? The Historical Profession and James Bacque"
- "Violence and Normality: Approaches to a Cultural and Social History of Europe During the 1940s and 1950s."
- "The Criminal and His Scientists: A Symposium on the History of Criminology."
- "Germany and African Americans: A Comparative Perspective."
New Research Topics at the GHI
- "Kurt Georg Kiesinger, 1904-1988: A Political Biography"
- Postwar Germany and American Foreign Policy: The Foreign Affairs Cluster at the National Archives and Records Administration