Bulletin 15 (Fall 1994)Download
Accounts of Recent Conferences Sponsored or Co-Sponsored by the Institute
- "Culture, Knowledge and Healing: Historical Perspectives of Homeopathic Medicine in Europe and North America." San Francisco, April 5-7.
- "Germany and Versailles: 75 Years After." Berkeley, April 28-May 1.
- "The Misogyny of Scholars (Mysogynia Eruditorum)." Washington, D.C., May 16.
- "Some Observations on Historical Thought and Historical Writing in 18th-Century Europe." Washington, D.C., May 19.
- "Xenophobia, Racism, Nativism and National Identity in Germany and the United States." Washington, D.C., June 8-11.
- "Illusions of Affinity: The United States and Weimar Germany." Panel at the 20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations. Waltham, MA, June 23-26.
- "Anticipating Total War? The United States and Germany, 1871-1914." Augsburg, July 27-29.
- "Race and Ethnicity: Relations between African Americans and Ethnic Groups in American Society." Washington, D.C., September 21-24.
- "What is the Text of the Text? Reading the Files of East German Bureaucracies." Washington, D.C., October 14-15.